Market research - MarkInvest Oy
COMPETITION AND MARKETING RESEARCHES
Marketing research discovers such information about Russia, that helps in planning of export or, in other words, that helps companies exporting to Russia to make right decisions.
Basic market research
Market research normally shows customers, potentially interested in the product, dealers, importers or wholesalers, operating on the Russian market.
Research on competition and competitive power
Research on competition and competitive power clarifies the major competitors of the company and its competitive powers in comparison with its competitors. Market research is conducted on the grounds of competitive power representational criterions. Market research includes results of SWOT analysis and conclusion.
Marketing research indicates the best way for the company to do business in Russia and to increase its sales in Russia.
On completion of market research project MarkInvest can also plan and carry out for the company a variety of other corresponding actions, such as for example:
- Business contact visit to support the result of research;
- Planning of export; marketing planning
- Export concept; targeted marketing
- Test marketing; seminars organisation
- Internet marketing; Search Engine Optimization, contextual advertising
- Establishment of a company and start of business operations…
Other market-analysis services to the companies:
- Contact search; limited group of companies and check of their data;
- Data review; personnel, companies and partners reliability and payment capacity check
- Subcontracting; search for subcontractor companies in different fields and analysis of chosen companies.
back to the main page >>