Services: Background Checking
In choosing a co-operation partner, it is important to know as much about that company as possible. This information can be used to obtain better results during negotiations or when making an agreement with the company.
Background checks include the following information:
- Details about the founders of the company;
- Exact address and banking information;
- Details of property registered in the company's name; this determines what assets the company has at its disposal to cover its own obligations;
- Profit/loss statement for the last two years;
- Information on whether the company has experience in foreign trade;
- Disclosure of any long-term debts;
- Summary by professional analyst and recommendations of possible co-operation.
According to your wish we can provide you with deeper information about the companies.
Please, if you need more information, don't hesitate to contact us, we are always at your service!